Welcome to icraftwow.com (“Web Site”)!
Please take a few minutes to review these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to your access and use of the Web Site. Your use of our Web Site constitutes your agreement to follow these Terms and Conditions and to be bound by them.
- I Craft Wow reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you purchase products from us or use our Web Site.
- In order to register with the Website, you will have to provide your name, email id, phone/mobile number and address
- You agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as required in the registration form available on the Website (“Registration Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if the Website Provider has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Website Provider has the right to suspend or terminate your account and/or refuse any or all current or future use of the Website or any portion thereof.
- As part of the registration process, you will choose a User ID and password. In choosing your User ID you will not (i) choose or use a User ID of another person already registered with the Website with an intent to impersonate that person; (ii) choose or use the User ID in which another person has proprietary rights without such person’s written authorization submitted to the Website; (iii) choose a User ID that is offensive, vulgar or misleading; or (iv) you will not choose a pseudonym or aliases.
- You will solely be responsible for all usage or activity in your account after registration with the Website, including use of the account by any third party authorized by you. You agree that you will not use the Website to post pornographic content or content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as having explicit language or market, or sell business, products or services that is illegal. Any fraudulent, abusive, misuse or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for removal of such content and/or termination of your account at the Website Provider’s sole discretion. You will immediately notify the Website Provider at firstname.lastname@example.org of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your account, or any known or suspected breach of security. The Website Provider will not be liable for any losses caused to you, whether directly or indirectly for any unauthorised use of your account or for your failure or delay to intimate the Website Provider of known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your account, or any known or suspected breach of security.
- Cancellation: Orders once placed cannot be canceled or replaced with any other Products under any circumstance. We would urge you to please be sure and check your Orders prior to Confirming them.
- User Review and comments: We welcome your comments about our Web Site and Products. However, any comments, feedback, notes, messages, ideas, suggestions or other communications (collectively “Comments”) sent to our Web Site shall be and remain the exclusive property of I Craft Wow.
- Right to Change : I Craft Wow reserves the sole and absolute right to make changes from time to time on the information on our Web Site or in our catalog that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability and reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.